Sunday, March 16, 2008

Speech recognition

So I've been messing with Windows speech recognition. Fun toy, but not quite sure how useful it'll be. Since I'm a fast typist it will need a lot of training to be a net gain in speed plus accuracy for me. Thought I'd try dictating a paragraph from last night's blog post and see how it comes out. Ahem:

Bravo to romp on the opening of his new production, working out my quote when the nation's quote last night at Mckenzie hall. Their run continues for seven in March 29, you get a chance, do yourself a favor and check it out.

It's a brave new world, innit?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Yeah, I don't think I'll be switching to voice recognition any time soon, and I don't type nearly as fast as you do.

12:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home